Home Condition Inspection Sample Report
The report is organized into the different categories of a Home Condition Inspection
1. Cover page. The cover page includes the address of the house that was inspected and who requested the inspection.
2. Information Page. The Information page contains Confidential information solely for use by the client. It contains the Inspectors information, Selling & Listing Agents information,the clients information, and the home that was inspected information.
3. Table of Contents. The Table of Contents is specific to each inspection to provide a reference list of the report contents.
4. Scope of Inspection Services. The Scope of Inspection Services contains the Inspection Standards, Transfer Policy, Refund Policy, Work Verification Policy, Re-Inspection Policy, and some other important information regarding the inspection.
5. Repair Summary. The Repair Summary is a quick reference list of the items that the inspector recommends for repair. This summary also includes items that are typically lender required.
6. Attention Item Summary. The Attention Item Summary includes items the inspector would like to make special note of. The client will be aware of the less serious conditions in the home and be able to use this summary to determine if there are any items they want to request for repair.
7. Major Systems Summary. The Major Systems Summary lists the components and material types in a home. This is a good reference list to have available when comparing features of different homes or providing information for insurance.
8. Checklist. The Checklist section of the report includes information on the condition or type for all of the components of the home that are included in the inspection.
9. Wood Destroying Organism Lender Report. The Wood Destroying Organism Lender Report is provided for the loan officer or appraiser that have requested this information. It can be removed from or copied as the only report provided when requested by the lending institution.
10. Roof Condition Lender Report. The Roof Condition Lender Report is provided for the loan officer or appraiser that have requested this information. It can be removed from or copied as the only report provided when requested by the lending institution.
11. Photos. The photographs that are referenced in the report summaries and the checklist are included for your review. In the PDF report you will receive, the photos are linked so you can see them full screen. You will be able to hover over the photos and see the inspectors comments from the report pages above.
Every report is as unique as the property we inspect. This example gives you an overview of the typical report components for a full Home Condition Inspection. Additional or different elements are included depending upon the inspection type ordered.
Call Inspections Unlimited today to order your professional inspection!